I just realized…I now own 11 lolita dresses.
- F+F Musical Palmer JSK (navy)
- F+F Enchanted Forest JSK (light blue/mint)
- two F+F Chiffon Lover JSKs (blue and lavender)
- two LE&SE Mushroom Forest JSK (lavender and brown)
- two Cat’s Broom Secret Garden JSK (but different cuts…white and lavender)
- Angelic Pretty Aquarium Carnival Special Set OP
- F+F Puck’s Prank OP (blue/grey)
- F+F Puck’s Prank JSK (pink/blue)
This was all within the span of a year.
Before I buy any more dresses, I need to make sure I actually wear everything (not just trying on….). Also, I definitely need to invest in more blouses, and no idea what will happen once winter comes because I do not own any long sleeve blouses or lolita-appropriate jackets or anything.
There are 11 weeks left in 2016. So I am going to try to wear a dress every weekend for the rest of the year. I think the only weekends where I fail will be when I go to see the boyfriend, but I will make up for that.
Thinking forward to 2017, I think I want to invest in more NOT-fanplusfriend clothes, since right now, that brand dominates my wardrobe. Also, more blouses and jackets. Of course, all pending me getting a job after graduation next summer.