My internet has been dead 2 day thanks to a thunderstorm somehow besting Google Fiber. Luckily, my mother still buys her own internet in addition to my internet, which is how I can post (after setting up internet sharing and messing with other settings she was unaware existed).
So what kind of activities can one do offline and isolated from the digital world?
- Write in your journal.
- Take pictures of cute things and NOT post them online (yet)
- Actually work on sewing and embroidery projects
- Clean house
- Do yoga
- Draw or color in coloring books
- Garden (unless it is hot as sin and bright as heck outside)
- Make lists
- Ponder topics for writing about on blog, and write about them offline (and then copy paste into word later)
- Work on that damn dissertation
- Bake all the sweets
- Konmari your wardrobe
- Drink tea
- Try to not waste too much of the mobile data plan
I really hope my internet service gets fixed tomorrow. All I can do is wish the repair guys luck, I guess.
UPDATE: Woke up and the internet was fixed. Yay